The conference will be centered around social, economic, political and cultural changes caused by the development of information technologies.
Conference events cover the following topics:
The conference will include presentations, roundtables and discussion sessions.
The best reports selected through peer review will be published in the conference proceedings,included in the international ACM International Conference Proceedings Series indexed in Scopus.
- Deadline for applications with presentations - March 10 ;
- Deadline for applications to seminars, sessions and roundtables - April 20;
- The results of peer reviewed presentations will be published on April 20;
- Deadline for submitting finalized proof-read articles - May 20;
- Registration deadline is on May 20.
- eScience Research Institute;
- E-government Technologies Center of ITMO University;
- European University at St. Petersburg;
- Non-profit Organization North-West Partnership for Information Society Development (PRIOR).
Andrei Chugunov – Head of Program Committee
Radomir Bolgov – Program Coordinator
Yury Kabanov – Deputy Conference Director [+7 (960) 262 50 93]
Marina Lebedeva – Partners Cooperation and PR
Olga Dmitrova – Information Manager